Well done to Glenflesk GAA club and the Inspirational Speakers on a great evening focusing on the strengths and abilities of Youths last Thursday 20th April 2017.
Rathmores David Saunders, Irish Amputee Football Player, Breege Corkery Cork Football and Camogie Player – holder of 17 All Ireland medals and Donnagh, Kerry Jig Saw – Part of a National Organisation who hold a door open to Young People up to 25 years offering a free service to Listen, Talk and Advise and Dietician, Maria Browne HSE – with nutritional advice
Glenflesk male choir rounded the evening off with wonderful renditions of songs finishing with the Glenflesk song.
The 250 attendees included
- Broad Range of Youths, Underage, Minor and Senior team members
- Members East Kerry Senior Committee (Chair & Vice Chair) and Coiste na ng (Chair)
- Members of County Health and Wellbeing Committee (Chair, Runai, Youth, Inclusion & Integration and Mental Health Initiatives) and
- Club Officers & Members including H&W Officers from East Kerry club
- Raffle prizes included ‘Recipes for Success’ The GAA Cookery Book and Nutritional Tool Kit focusing on Healthy Living to Optimise Performance – (Produced as part of the National Healthy Clubs Project)