EAST KERRY/REGION COISTE NA NOG U14 COMPETITION REGULATIONS
East Region Under 14 LEAGUE REGULATIONS 2015
1. Under 14 League to comprise of three sections 1, 2 and 5
- Division 1 Top team earns a home venue for final;
- Division 1 second placed team will have a home venue semi final V third place team, after league phase
- Division 2 divided into 2 groups – Division 2A & 2B.
- Division 2 Final – between top teams who top 2A V 2B
- Division 3 Final – between runners up in 2A V 2B
- Division 4 Final – between third teams in 2A V 2B
- Division 2, 3 and 4 finals will take place at a neutral venue
- Division 5 – Top team after the group phase will go straight to a Home Venue Final
- Division 5 – Second placed(Home venue) V third placed will play in a semi final
The Following rules apply
- The Board will appoint Referees
- Any changes to fixtures must be agreed by both clubs and a new fixture created before contacting the Board
- Any back games must be picked up before the last round
- In the event of teams finishing level on league points, the result of the game between sides will determine progress.
- Home team is responsible for the referees expenses
- All results must be forwarded to Mary Donnelly 087-647 1898 immediately after the game by the HOME team. Failure to do so will result in a fine
- The B teams can only play players from outside their Named first 15
- In Division 5 – 13 a side can be played only if a team has less than 16 players togged off.
- Any team that doesn’t full fill all their games, will not be allowed to the knockout stages
- Extra time of 10 minutes per half, will be played in all knockout games, if necessary
- Venues for Round 3 games were decided be toss of a coin at the Delegates meeting on the 25th May 2015