EAST KERRY COISTE NA NOG COMPETITION REGULATIONS
Under 16 LEAGUE REGULATIONS 2015
1. Under 16 League to comprise of two sections – 1 and 4
- Division 1 divided into 2 groups – Division 1A & 1B.
- Division 1 Final – between top teams who top 1A V 1B
- Division 2 Final – between runners up in 1A V 1B
- Division 3 Final – between third teams in 1A V 1B
- the above finals will take place at a neutral venue
- Division 4 – All teams to play 15 a side where clubs have 16 or more players togged off.
- Division 4 – Top team after the group phase will go straight to a Home Venue Final
- Division 4 – Second placed(Home venue) V third places will play in a semi final
The Following rules apply
- East Kerry Coiste na nOg will appoint Referees
- Home team is responsible for the referees expenses
- All results must be relayed back to Mary Donnelly 087-647 1898 immediately after the game by the HOME team. Failure to do so will result in a 10 euro fine
- In case of a tie at the end of the group phase, the winner of the league game between teams will progress.
- Any changes in the fixtures schedule MUST be agreed by both clubs involved and an alternative time/date be agreed before informing the Board