Regulations – 2017 – East Kerry Senior League, sponsored by Frank Doran Safeguard Security
In Division 1
- The Final will consist of the team that finishes first in Division 1A and the team that finishes first in Division 1B.
Relegation from Division 1
- The team that finishes with least number of points from Division 1A & 1B will be relegated.
In Division 2
- The Final will consist of the team that finishes first in Division 2 and the team that finishes second in Division 2.
- Team that wins Division 2 Final get promoted to Division 1
NB: Where teams finishing level on points having played same number of fixtures, a playoff match will determine promotion, relegation or Qualification for Division 1 and 2 Final.
Fixtures fulfilled will be taken into account when deciding placing, where teams finish level on points.
Relegation: In the event of teams finishing level on points, the team with least fixtures fulfilled will be relegated
- 2 Points awarded for a win.
- 1 Point awarded for a draw
Penalties for non-playing of games to be decided by the C.C.C.
- First named team has home advantage and is responsible for providing a suitable and properly presented venue.
- If Pitch is unplayable, home clubs are expected to give at least 3 hours notice of any pitch problem. If suitable alternative is not found home team travels to the opposition. Failure to adhere to this may mean loss of points.
- Last minute weather conditions may result in pitch problems and then the referee must decide if pitch is playable.
- In the event of a team not fulfilling a fixture
- A fine may also be imposed by the C.C.C.
The onus is on the club seeking the change to contact, by phone, the opposition, club Chairperson or Secretary. Emails or text messages are not acceptable.
Contacting the East Kerry Board seeking the change is not sufficient; the club must make contact with the opposition before the deadline and agree a proposed alternative fixture with them. The club must then contact the Board with the proposed change.
The proposed change must be cleared by the East Kerry C.C.C. Chairman or Secretary
If the proposed change is agreed by the East Kerry CCC Chairman or Secretary, the club seeking to change the fixture must then notify the Opposition of the agreement and also notify the Referees, Committee Chairperson, The Referee and the Committee P.R.O.
Failure to adhere to above will mean opposition are under no compulsion to change.
Before changing any County Fixture (i.e. changing game from weekend scheduled on Fixtures Calendar to alternative weekend) all Parties are to consult their District Board CCC, with the proposed change, to ensure that it does not clash with a District board fixture.
NB: NO GAME CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED FOUR DAYS PRIOR TO FIXTURE (ONLY IN EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES)
It is the responsibility of the home club to pay the referees expenses before each game. Failure to do so may result in the club losing HOME advantage for the next game and to pay double the fees as fine.
This only apply For League Matches (Senior, Junior, Minor and Coiste Na nOg)